Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

Hope you are well, long time reader, first time poster..

27 yo Australian, been in London for 3 years, looking to come over to Dubai after the summer.

Been working in media agencies for approx five years, closer to 6 when I come over.

Anybody have any experience with any agencies in Dubai?

Any advice/salary expectations?

Recruiter has told me that at the level I am on, should be able to get at least 25,000 per month, does this sound realistic?

Thanks guys

·
Super Moderator
Originally from UK but lived in many countries
6,963 Posts
Hi,
From the people I know in this field - you may find it difficult to get your first break here in Dubai.
Once in, then things would be easier but you really need to get networking with people who are already established here (which is not so easy from afar!).
Best of Luck!
Cheers
Steve

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Steve,

I have a couple of soft leads of people I could potentially speak to.

Plenty of media recruiters in London claim to look after roles in Dubai, I would think its better to go through them than anybody locally?

Would also only work in a global agency (Aegis/Publicis etc)

Any advice or contacts from those people yo uknow would be great though?

Im great at my job i promise :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
tell me your desired job title.

well i have few friends related to Media in dubai. please tell what is your ideal job you will be interested.. i may forward your contact to my friends so they answer your question.
i talk with my friends thru skyp frequently. so share what is your job title you like to hire for.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i dont think this was meant for me, but ill be looking for account manager/account director roles in a global media agency.. digital..

·
Registered
19 Posts
Just found this thread - can anyone list $$$ ranges for media planning jobs -associate director and director levels on the agnecy side? really hard to find this info.

thank you!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.