Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be moving to Dubai with my wife and kids (2 & 4) in July. Are there ANY parks/playgrounds in the Marina? Does anyone know of any towers that are family friendly (i.e. parks, playgrounds, pools, etc...).

My other option is a villa out towards Arabian Ranches. Is this a nice area? I have heard there are a lot of vacant units in AR. Can anyone vouch for this? Are they still maintained well?
Thanks

·
Registered
106 Posts
T-Bag,
I recall seeing one kids type play area in JBR near Shams, I think. It was not a typical western playground, there were just a bunch of kids and their nannies running around. I did see a playground in The Lakes, near the basketball court. It might have been The Hills though. I cant remember the name. But either way, it wasn't walking distance.

Grif

G

·
My other option is a villa out towards Arabian Ranches. Is this a nice area? I have heard there are a lot of vacant units in AR. Can anyone vouch for this? Are they still maintained well?
Thanks

Arabian ranches is a good area ,Spacious villa ,Lots of family living there,there is a play area ,Children Nursery etc...

l

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the posts fellas. Any more insight on towers in Dubai Marina that have parks/playgrounds would be great.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.