Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Funny! Does the News of the World claiming a place as global defender of sexual morality not count as British hypocrisy?

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
I bet the story only came about as a result of their financial journalists getting caught out whilst being here to cover the economic situation

·
Banned
6,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I bet the story only came about as a result of their financial journalists getting caught out whilst being here to cover the economic situation
What economic crisis? We don't have one any more dontcha know.

Incidentally did you see the news that Barclays has successfully taken possession of a property in default - and that some 93% of all expat mortgaged properties are in negative equity - so that's a further 20% slump in house prices then!

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Precisely what I was aiming at with my comment about expense claims, but I guess that was too subtle...

-
What do I know.......just a thick construction worker

·
Banned
598 Posts
Nice lyrics eh? Some americans have such a fine grasp of the idiosyncrasies of the English language don't you think?

Just the ones my kin brought over.

·
Registered
25 Posts
NOWT is gutter press. But there is quite a bit of hypocrisy here in Dubai. Not sure why many are defensive about DXB criticism on this issue. As long as they're not making up stuff then it's ok.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.