Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi There!

I'm writing hoping to get some help from residents in Dubai. On january 3rd I'll be in Dubai wth my wife , it's her birthday. I'd like to take her out for dinner on a cruise bateaux. I've surfed the internet but hardly got a clear picture of what they really offer.

I'd like something cool, not too formal. for instance I've see that Jebel Ali organizes brunches on different thems ( i.e. carrabean ) but only on fridays at luch time.

We have a 2yo daughter, so we cannot exactly spend the full night out dancing and drinking ( like we used before... :))

Anyone can suggest a middle way between a boring formal 5 stars cruise and a crazy boat?

Thank you to everyone which will help

Claudio

Ps: crusing the creek is not a must...if someone has an alternative good idea to suggest for the birthday, this is more than welcome! We're middle 30s , italian, we love music, meeting people and fun. Our little daughter adapts very easily to party, but gives up very early usually as she goes to sleep around 10:00 pm.... :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Agree with the Bateaux Dubai as being a fun, classy way to cruise the creek in style, we did a Brunch Cruise recently which had a cool laid back Latin America theme, had a great afternoon with good music and plenty of room to move around in, not a crazy party boat by design (although half-way in we did make some new friends and have some laughs while drinking lots of Mojitos and Caipirinhas - keep drinking them and eventually they'll just give you the pitcher).

·
Registered
4 Posts
hi we have a new model yacht 2009 aicon 72 open 23 meters for charter in marina dubai.our captain is italian if you are intresting for cruise send me email please

·
Registered
4 Posts
new yacht for charter

hi if yoy are intresting we have a new yacht in marina dubai for charters its a brand new yacht 2009 model aicon 72 open very modern deign with 4 cabins and 3 persons crew for more iformatins call me

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.