Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

I sent my blouse for drying cleaning once (here in Egypt) and it was destroyed completely, so I am a little cautious now with my choice of dry cleaners. Does anyone know of a good dry cleaner in Maadi who will not destroy your clothes?
Thanks.

·
Registered
14,309 Posts
If I have something really special that I want dry cleaned I send it one of the 5* hotel cleaners, they tend to be more used to high end clothes than the local man in your street.
You pay more but dry cleaning here is very cheap compared to the U.K. I have a suede coat here cleaned every year for 30 Egyptian pounds approx £3 sterling.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I do exactly the same thing like MS. For regular shirts, I have a guy that takes care it for me. For some of my more expensive coats, then it's using one of the top hotels around here.

·
Banned
20 Posts
I'm Sorry ArabRose for whats Happened but may its Just 1 fault of 100% try one more time and ask him for the reason may he clean it with water and it Destroyed it " Most of PPl who Work In Dry Cleaner not able to Understand " you have to tell him

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I did tell him.. in my almost non existent Arabic... but did he understand? Well, that is another issue right?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts