Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am planning to buy car in Sydney. I dont know driving in sydney. I have driving experience in sydney. Is there any body who gives driving lessons and help with the driving license in sydney.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I am planning to buy car in Sydney. I dont know driving in sydney. I have driving experience in sydney. Is there any body who gives driving lessons and help with the driving license in sydney.
Sorry i dont have driving experience in sydney. I have driving experience in US. typo error....

·
Registered
8 Posts
How long have you been in Sydney? If you're not that familiar in road safety rules, then you really need to take driving courses. I suggest you try this a driving school in Penrith bit.ly/YQtch4. The instructor is an experienced driver having already driven all types of heavy and light vehicles. So, I think he's got you covered in everything you need. :)

·
Registered
235 Posts
If you know driving, then take couple of classes with any driving school they charge you 90 bucks... If you have any friend with full license, practice with them. Its pretty easy.

·
Registered
637 Posts
If you are a recent immigrant your local uni may have tie ups with driving schools who give a couple of free driving lessons. My wife has availed of a course from her uni where they offer 5 free lessons and 10 paid ones.
Of course, when she asks me to judge her skills, she always fails ;) .. and I sleep hungry that day.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Driving Lesson in Sydney

If you want to learn driving lessons, I recommend Learn To Drive Driving School. They teach the correct driving techniques, road rules and defensive driving skills needed to pass the driving test first go.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.