Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help! Have torn two of my silk dresses :( and I need to find someone who can fix them. Both torn along a hem line. Am in Barsha, need someone local- any advice/ help is appreciated.

·
Registered
143 Posts
hey dear ,
dont panic , the good thing about this town that you can fix anything for 3times nothing ,
any how , they are lots of tailures in Burdubai eara, those can fix i guess , am heading down their on weekend in order to get some shirts done ,

ill check if he can do it , and how much it might cost and ill let you know ,

have a good day .

·
Registered
362 Posts
There are loads of tailors in Satwa who will be able to do this - can recommend either Coventry or Deepa's. Send me a PM if you need directions.

·
Registered
362 Posts
MSharaf you f(t)ailure!!!!
Jeez James who appointed you the spelling and grammar moderator for the forum?

Perosnally speaking I can't write, speak or read more than a few words in any language other than English, so I am in awe of the multilingual people around me in the UAE. Plus, M. Sharaf is trying to help out a fellow poster, which is what the forum is all about. Maybe rather than correcting other people's posts you could concentrate on making some useful ones yourself??

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
lower ground floor of Dubai Mall, near Waitrose, is a small place that does alterations. Not as cheap as Satwa but handy and very good. There are also a couple of places along the Jumeirah Beach Road.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.