Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I was working in this Company XXX from 2003 to 2012. This company was aquired by an US company (Company YYY) in 2009 and the name got changed to that of US company. I have Form 16 for all the years and it is like from 2003-2009 they are in old company name and from 2010 onwards its on the acquired company name.

I have changed my company in 2012 and receievd my relieving and experience letters in Company YYY name.

While I fill visa application, i will have submit form 16's in two different company names which is not mentioned in ACS. Is there any way to tell authorities that both companies are same and it was acquired?

Your inputs are highly appreciated
1 - 1 of 1 Posts