Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi... I have a typical problem now.
I have received the invite today and filling those 17 forms.

Here I got stuck at the question about" all the previous addresses of international trips". Actually I'm on a international trip now and will be completing on 25th of this month. Now it's not allowing me to add a date which is beyond the current date in the date entry field.

Myself questions are
Is there any option to edit these details after visa fee payment
Or
I have to wait till I get back to India and pay the fees.

Please suggest....

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
66 Posts

Here I got stuck at the question about" all the previous addresses of international trips". Actually I'm on a international trip now and will be completing on 25th of this month. Now it's not allowing me to add a date which is beyond the current date in the date entry field.

Myself questions are
Or

Please suggest....

Change of circumstances can be filled after traveling back to India.

Sent from my XT1663 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,575 Posts

Myself questions are
Or

Please suggest....

Hi

There is additional info sections in all the forms. You can detail about your return trip there.

Dont wait for return to india. Make fees payment . WHile uploading documents add PDF consisting of travel details. Add an index to that PDF where you mention that for your current trip DDMMYYYY is expected return date,

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi

There is additional info sections in all the forms. You can detail about your return trip there.

Dont wait for return to india. Make fees payment . WHile uploading documents add PDF consisting of travel details. Add an index to that PDF where you mention that for your current trip DDMMYYYY is expected return date,
Thanks for the suggestion :)

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got one more question.

My parents and siblings have no passports and one is not having any National identity card.

Is it okay to leave the fields empty as per "Non-migrating member of the family unit"?

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi

Hi sharma1981,

I have paid the visa fee as per your suggestion and filling the form 1221 now.

Question 43 is "Are there any other details you would like taken into consideration?"

Shall i mention my return plan details (25th of this month) in this explaining that I will be attaching all the travel related documents as a separate document with name "xxxxx". ?

is that advisable !!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts