Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear friends,
While collecting docs for visa 189 261313, eoi already submitted, I just observed below situation.
-- My ibm offer letter says my designation as system engineer where my experience letter and rnr letter says that at the time of leaving I was designated as senior software engineer.
So i got my skills assessed using this latest designation rather than system engineer mentioned in offer letter and same has been entered in eoi when i submitted.
Do you guys think it is right way?
Eoi and acs are consistent, but was thinking when submitting offer letter for visa the different designation might confuse co??
Please guys help dispel my doubts around this.
Thanks for your inputs..

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Reposting...anybody having info on this please help??

·
Registered
579 Posts
Hello ENGINEER291085 ,

It is normal for any person to join the company with one designation and leave with another. If you are able to produce a proof regarding change to the new designation it would be useful.

Senior Members, please comment or add further.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
It's your responsibilities that matter, not the job title. That said, if you worked for 5 years in a company where you joined as janitor and left as sys admin, the CO is going to be suspect if you claim you were delivering as a sys admin the whole time.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello ENGINEER291085 ,

It is normal for any person to join the company with one designation and leave with another. If you are able to produce a proof regarding change to the new designation it would be useful.

Senior Members, please comment or add further.
It's your responsibilities that matter, not the job title. That said, if you worked for 5 years in a company where you joined as janitor and left as sys admin, the CO is going to be suspect if you claim you were delivering as a sys admin the whole time.
Noted..thanks guys!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts