Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As lovely as it is to have visitors, its always nice when they go! You get your home back - or am I just a miserable bag!!????? At least we had beautiful weather so I could chuck em out by the pool and watch em change colour LOL

Hotel jojo has now closed for the winter!

Jo xxx

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
luckily we dont have many visitors! we have a couple of friends who sometimes come over for a long weekend but its rare!!! I enjoy it when they are here .... but we practice being anti social so that they dont want to come :D:D

by the way I had one of my massive migraines yesterday afternoon, went on through the night and it was awful ... so I feel like I have a delicate eggshell for a head today so Im trying to stay away from the pc as much as I can ..... the day after one of these killer heads is almost as bad as the migraine itself :( so apologies if you dont see me much until later ...

Sue xx :spit:

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
luckily we dont have many visitors! we have a couple of friends who sometimes come over for a long weekend but its rare!!! I enjoy it when they are here .... but we practice being anti social so that they dont want to come :D:D

by the way I had one of my massive migraines yesterday afternoon, went on through the night and it was awful ... so I feel like I have a delicate eggshell for a head today so Im trying to stay away from the pc as much as I can ..... the day after one of these killer heads is almost as bad as the migraine itself :( so apologies if you dont see me much until later ...

Sue xx :spit:
Sorry to hear that Sue, I get migraines occasionally, usually when I eat chocolate, but, mine arent usually too bad. You go and rest up!!!

Jo xxx

·
Banned
2,426 Posts
I am smack bang in the middle of one - some xxxx has just gone through my eyeball with a dagger. My fault - I was on the "grand tour" of a resort of a new client and got a headfull of chlorine (to which I am mega intolerant) in the swimming pool area. Mine will be over in an hour, hope you speed through yours, Sue.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.