Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear all,
I received my command to pay French tax.
How do i do this? I sent them a RIP, but don't understand the document at all. Can you tell me what to do?

Also very strange:
Ami1: Lives 10 days in France in 2012. Declares herself as tax foreigners. 130Euros tax to pay.

Ami2: Lives 3 months in France in 2012. Declares nothing, just declares her tax in Germany. 0€ demand.

I don't understand why somebody has to pay 130€ for 10days. I lived almost 6months longer and it was not 6 times more although same salary.
Thank you.

·
Administrator
50,411 Posts
Depends on lots of things - what kind of tax, for example, and whether or not you filed a tax declaration in May (when they were due).
Cheers,
Bev

·
Administrator
50,411 Posts
To pay online, you usually have to set up an account or user i.d. on the Fisc website. That will allow you to pay online - and to pay in quarterly or monthly installments.
Cheers,
Bev

·
Registered
686 Posts
To pay online, you usually have to set up an account or user i.d. on the Fisc website. That will allow you to pay online - and to pay in quarterly or monthly installments.
Cheers,
Bev
Hi
I am sure I have paid previous bills online and I don't have an account or user id. Although I may have had to send a form to the bank the first time I used the service. I don't pay in instalments though - just the amount on each bill.

·
Administrator
50,411 Posts
Usually the tax bill itself has a "tip" form where you can simply send it in, sometimes with a RIB, to pay the bill in full.
Cheers,
Bev

·
Registered
288 Posts
Usually the tax bill itself has a "tip" form where you can simply send it in, sometimes with a RIB, to pay the bill in full.
Cheers,
Bev
Also on the bill it will give you the website address where you can set up a login. This will then allow you to register for automatic payment of the full amount. They will then email or point you to a form to print and fill in for you to authorise the bank to allow the withdrawal.

I've just done it for Avis d'Impot and Taxe Fonciere. I haven't even got the paper bill for the TF but online it showed the amount due.

If you register in time they take out the payment 10 days after the due date in each case.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you so much. I managed almost to pay online. Currently I am trying to find out what is the , please? Am I correct, that this my email address, please?

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So I think I paid.
Allow me please another question:
There is written " You pouvez modifier le montant a payer" when paying online.
What shall I please modify?

·
Administrator
50,411 Posts
So I think I paid.
Allow me please another question:
There is written " You pouvez modifier le montant a payer" when paying online.
What shall I please modify?
I think they are simply referring to the fact that you can, if you wish, indicate the amount you wish to pay (say, a partial payment) rather than automatically paying the full amount.
Cheers,
Bev

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.