Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
Ya, because wearing traditional dress in public is totally inconsiderate. :thumb:
Nice picture ... but you did read the story right ? It's one thing posing for photographs at the Burj viewing deck ... and another having an impromptu photo shoot at the grand mosque in Abu Dhabi...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice picture ... but you did read the story right ? It's one thing posing for photographs at the Burj viewing deck ... and another having an impromptu photo shoot at the grand mosque in Abu Dhabi...
Not sure why you would suggest that I ought to next "pull a Rihanna." This isn't my first rodeo. I know how to respect foreign cultures (homegirl clearly does not).

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
Not sure why you would suggest that I ought to next "pull a Rihanna." This isn't my first rodeo. I know how to respect foreign cultures (homegirl clearly does not).
It was a joke ... truly didn't expect you to 'pull a Rihanna', that black jumpsuit wouldn't work on you ;) ...

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
I didn't see anything wrong with the photos, tho. Nothing disrespecful.
The rolling stones article doesn't show them, but there are a couple where she is lying down and stuff, not sure but maybe that wasn't cool. Maybe it was the fact that it was a photo-shoot rather than just photographs.. who knows ..

·
Premium Member
10,204 Posts
There was one picture of her lying down near a water feature, kind of like if she were lying down by a swimming pool; except that she was all covered in black.

People have a lot of time on their hands!

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
I didn't see anything wrong with the photos, tho. Nothing disrespecful.
bet she didn' ask to jump the red barriers - just did it.

Either way, she's a whiny, nasal excuse for a 'singer'

1 - 15 of 15 Posts