Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This email is probably best answered by other Canadian applicants or people whose application went to the New York processing office... but on Monday I got my email that my visa had been issued and that it would be sent back to me by DHL courier. It said I would receive a separate email when my documents were being sent back to me but nothing yet. Maybe I'm just being impatient but I would have thought that they would have posted them off after 48 hours of issuing the visa? If anyone has any insight that'd be great! :)

Also, the email I received Monday said my tracking number would be listed at the bottom of that email, but there was nothing, and the one I received when my application was shipped off says its invalid. Im sure it's all fine, but I can't help but be a bit on edge with my flight back in 2 weeks even though I know that should be plenty of time.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry - Joppa or Nyclon can you delete this topic please? Posted it on my phone several hours ago and was meant to be included in another thread but just saw now it posted as a separate topic!

Thanks

·
Registered
17 Posts
Visa type

Hello,

Im from canada too and applying for fiance visa early august. I just wanted to know that which visa you applied? How long it took??

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I moved it as I thought it was more appropriate as a separate thread.
Oh! Fair enough. Guess that makes more sense haha. I had copied and pasted it back into the other thread thinking it was a mistake of my own so I guess you can delete it again from there if needed.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Last year the DHL tracking number was in the same email as the "visa has been issued" email from UKBA in New York. Got the package from New York the day after.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
In my email that said my visa had been issued, it said the tracking number would be listed below, but it wasn't anywhere to be found in the email. Over 72 hours now since that email and still nothing further regarding my stuff. Hoping it's been sent and ive just not been sent the email for whatever reason.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.