Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I searched the forum and couldn't find the answer to this, is there anything in Dubai (or if not maybe Sharjah?) equivalent to the dollar store in Cda/US or like pound shop in UK? Something where you find all kinds of random items, house stuff, school supplies, craft stuff etc not branded but very cheap?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi nadia, I am writing not to answer your question, sorry but since we are moving 2 soon to Dubai, I woud love to know the answer to your question, so please let me know if you find out?

Thank you.

·
Banned
598 Posts
Daiso is the one I came to post. Dollar stores are cool especially if you have kids. lol

·
Registered
35 Posts
A trip to Lamcy plaza or Meena Bazaar area would fill your car's boot to your heart's content with 5'ish Dirham items. There isint a chain AFAIK but plenty of shops selling similiar stuff.

·
Registered
66 Posts
This is great info and a great question! especially for teachers! i know here in Oz i get a lot of my materials from one dollar shops.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hello fellow Canuck! I just moved here in Dubai with my Husband. I too, am missing Dollarama stores. Glad you posted the question!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.