Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend of mine told me that if you are asked for Medical, then it means you are almost sure to get the visa if you pass the medicals. Is this true? Do they ask for medical, once they are satisfied with all other documents, that was submitted before. Or is it that the CO asks for medicals as soon as he starts attending to a new applicant?

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
In most cases, the CO checks all documents, verifies the work experience and only then asks for Medicals and PCC. Yes if you have been asked for medicals, most certainly other documents/requirements have been met.

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
i might be wrong but Logic says why would they ask for meds and PCC if they are not satisfied with what you have given.. if they have to reject (worse come scenario) wont they do it on basis of your work/skill documents.. why would they ask for medicals if they are not satisfied with the rest.

·
Registered
238 Posts
My medical & PCC is done, so by tommorrow medicals will be sent & PCC will b sent by Thrusday. So i also hope DIAC goes with Logic :D

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
My medical & PCC is done, so by tommorrow medicals will be sent & PCC will b sent by Thrusday. So i also hope DIAC goes with Logic :D
Good Luck guys..

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
DIAC goes with the logic always,, cant comment on what the COs follow :p
psst psst.. dont spread the word around that I quoted it hehe

·
Registered
54 Posts
DIAC goes with the logic always,, cant comment on what the COs follow :p
psst psst.. dont spread the word around that I quoted it hehe
in most of the cases yes,

but it doesnt mean that.. ;)

in my case I had been asked to submit more docs after my medical and PCC

:)

Regards
Jiggy
Sydney

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
I suppose, it is easier to ask for the documents again thn hunting for the same in the system :p

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
I suppose, it is easier to ask for the documents again thn hunting for the same in the system :p
Hummmmm clever :)

Jignesh, was your application online? I have heard that sometimes uploaded doc gets corrupted (while uploading/ transferring etc.)so CO asks for docs again..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts