Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do we need to submit marriage certificate for Skill Assessment ACS.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Do we need to submit marriage certificate for Skill Assessment ACS.
If the applicant's name has changed due to the marriage then a Certified copy of the marriage certificate is needed.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That means....This year February, 2017 got married. My wife is the primary applicant for it. Her name is same as previous in all her edu and professional documents. So, does it mandatory to submit. Because till now not yet applied for marriage certificate.

·
Registered
357 Posts
That means....This year February, 2017 got married. My wife is the primary applicant for it. Her name is same as previous in all her edu and professional documents. So, does it mandatory to submit. Because till now not yet applied for marriage certificate.
If your wife has the same name on the educational docs, experience docs & passport, Marriage certificate is not needed for her ACS assessment.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If your wife has the same name on the educational docs, experience docs & passport, Marriage certificate is not needed for her ACS assessment.
My wife is the primary applicant. So, she needs ACS assessment.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks bro.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.