Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

My wife submitted a UK spouse visa yesterday...and just received an email today:

"Your visa will be despatched shortly. Passports can normally be collected from the Visa Application Centre after 3 days. Applicants in Australia and New Zealand should allow 3 days before tracking their documents via the local post. UKBA-Manila Visa Hub"

Does this confirm our application has been successful?

Dave

·
Super Moderator
18,071 Posts
Hi,

My wife submitted a UK spouse visa yesterday...and just received an email today:

"Your visa will be despatched shortly. Passports can normally be collected from the Visa Application Centre after 3 days. Applicants in Australia and New Zealand should allow 3 days before tracking their documents via the local post. UKBA-Manila Visa Hub"

Dave
All you can do is wait. It does not necessarily mean your application was successful. Quite possibly the email was sent in error.

hi there,,,,you mean the ECO made a quick decision..... that's amazing...... yeah its successful congrats!
There is no way of knowing until the passport is collected.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm surprised we got a reply so quick!

My wife did pay for a priority service at the application centre witch cost just under £300.

Fingers crossed

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi,

Dave

Just to confirm, 2 days after getting this email my wife received her visa. Very excited!:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.