Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
have you heard of Engineers Australia contacting former employers or universities to confirm cdrs or letters of employers?
I only have university experience and I am about to submit my CDR.

Last piece is whether I state for each project the course lecturer/professor. That is itself no problem, but would they contact them? I would not know how they would react if so, and whether they would be willing to give information. Therefore I might contact them prior if that is likely to happen. Lecturers contact details could be found online if someone googles.

Had anybody heard from cases EA contacts employers or in my case lecturers?
University is in a non-english speaking country.

Thank you.
Juliane

·
Registered
318 Posts
Hi,

have you heard of Engineers Australia contacting former employers or universities to confirm cdrs or letters of employers?

I only have university experience and I am about to submit my CDR.

Last piece is whether I state for each project the course lecturer/professor. That is itself no problem, but would they contact them? I would not know how they would react if so, and whether they would be willing to give information. Therefore I might contact them prior if that is likely to happen. Lecturers contact details could be found online if someone googles.

Had anybody heard from cases EA contacts employers or in my case lecturers?

University is in a non-english speaking country.

Thank you.

Juliane

Yes, sometimes they do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you.
Has anybody experienced that first hand? If so did they google contact information if you did not provide them or did they use the onces you provided?

What do they ask? Thank you

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.