Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear every one ,
I have applayed for visa subclass 475 sponsered from NT Government .
General Communication Tradesperson ( not on the CSL).
Loddeged application on 13 March 2008
I have attached to my case officer all documents whom need and recived on 3 September 2009, and he appricite for my patient for next step .What it will be the next step for me .

Myquestion is that after GSM have exchange Guss how long should i wait for my i have read the wibe side very carfully and i miss understand that part of people already on the final step necessary need help now now .
Visa because every day we can see exchange for GSM.

Best regards , and good luck for all all people on same situation.

Ayman:confused::confused:

·
Registered
89 Posts
because you have 475 it is non csl that it is unlikely that your visa will be finalised before the end of 2012!

i have the same visa non csl!!

Dear every one ,
I have applayed for visa subclass 475 sponsered from NT Government .
General Communication Tradesperson ( not on the CSL).
Loddeged application on 13 March 2008
I have attached to my case officer all documents whom need and recived on 3 September 2009, and he appricite for my patient for next step .What it will be the next step for me .

Myquestion is that after GSM have exchange Guss how long should i wait for my i have read the wibe side very carfully and i miss understand that part of people already on the final step necessary need help now now .
Visa because every day we can see exchange for GSM.

Best regards , and good luck for all all people on same situation.

Ayman:confused::confused:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mr 1978 you do not think it will be very long way to wait all that time , on the other hand how did you get this news , ( GSM said that for people whom apply through this years 2009) and for people on the final step must wait untill those on the CSL finalize .

So from where you get this news .
Wating for reply .

ayman

·
Registered
89 Posts
read this page!!

General Skilled Migration

Mr 1978 you do not think it will be very long way to wait all that time , on the other hand how did you get this news , ( GSM said that for people whom apply through this years 2009) and for people on the final step must wait untill those on the CSL finalize .

So from where you get this news .
Wating for reply .

ayman

1 - 4 of 4 Posts