Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I have a quick question about using a digital tenancy agreement for cohabitation proof for my first FLR(m) application. My partner and I are using our first tenancy agreement as our earliest proof of cohabitation/correspondence. However, it was digitally signed with docusign (we were not given the option for a physically-signed tenancy agreement). We have asked our old letting agency to sign and stamp each page to prove its authenticity and they refuse. Will this be problematic? We only need it for proof of cohabitation, not for any current accommodation requirements.
Thanks in advance for your help!

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
I really don't think signing/stamping each page is necessary. A digitally signed document is fine.

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
Just based on observation, they've been really lenient with electronic documents lately especially due to COVID-19

·
Registered
122 Posts
I used a DocuSign signed lease agreement for proof of accommodation for FLR (M) in 2017 and for ILR this year, with no issues.

Due to Covid, I also had my letter of employment and salary slips signed with DocuSign, which did not cause any issue.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts