Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to say thank you for helping with my last post. As I have looked through the forums, I have seen that it will be better to start building our file up now. The issue I have is that I work/ worked for agencies. Now my payslips are on online systems tat I print out. They have my name and details on them. Are these ok or should I go back to all my agencies and get a letter? If so, what should I have them say?

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
I want to say thank you for helping with my last post. As I have looked through the forums, I have seen that it will be better to start building our file up now. The issue I have is that I work/ worked for agencies. Now my payslips are on online systems tat I print out. They have my name and details on them. Are these ok or should I go back to all my agencies and get a letter? If so, what should I have them say?

Providing the online Pay-slips printed agree exactly with deposits to Bank there is No problem

·
Super Moderator
18,071 Posts
Providing the online Pay-slips printed agree exactly with deposits to Bank there is No problem
This is incorrect. If your payslips are not original they must be verified as original by your employer by either being stamped or accompanied by a letter verifying authenticity.

This is clearly stated in FM-SE.

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
Even if they only do online ones, you still need to get them certified by a stamp or authenticated by a letter from the agency.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.