Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Experts,

I was looking for a thread on uploading documents for visa application.

1) Can we highlight Salary credits in Bank account statement?
2) Do we need to merge salary slips (consolidated in one file)?
3) How to deal with Password protected files?
4) Can we upload Roles and Responsibility letters used for ACS ?

Is there any document limit ?

Thanks.

Regards,
Niraj

·
Registered
220 Posts
Hello Experts,

Thanks.

Regards,
Niraj
1) Yes, you can highlight your salary credits, that will make them easy to understand, when your salary has been credited

2) Its absolutely recommended to merge all salary slips in one file as there is limited space, each file should not be more than 300 dpi and less than 5 mb

3) I am not sure about Password protection files, as I don't have any.

4) Yes, r n r what u used during ACS should be uploaded to show your experience, you can attach your CV that u used during ur preinvite will be an perfect add on..

Yes, number of documents you can upload are 60

Hope this clarify not everything, but most of your queries, all the best for your document uploading...

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
23,838 Posts
Hello Experts,

Thanks.

Regards,
Niraj
You have to remove the password protection before uploading the files

You can use the google chrome to do the same

All other questions already answered

Cheers

·
Registered
220 Posts
You have to remove the password protection before uploading the files

You can use the google chrome to do the same

All other questions already answered

Cheers
That was actually a lot simple solution than I thought...

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
367 Posts
Hello Experts,

Thanks.

Regards,
Niraj
There are various ways to deal with Password protected files. Personally, I just printed them as PDFs. On Windows 10 printing does tend to bloat the size of a PDF by almost 4-5 times though. So I ran all my documents thru PDF Reducer to reduce their sizes, if they became too large.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Guys,

Can anyone let me know how to remove the password from PDF without tampering the digital signature.. Example in Aadhar card and Form 16.

If i remove the password through PDF Fill, then the signature shows either not verified or nor valid..

Whats the importance of digital signature in our submitted document. Do the CO really care about it?

·
Registered
74 Posts
You can try to use www.smallpdf.com to do all sort of modifications to any PDF. Not sure about digital signature though, I guess you have to try it out first.

·
Registered
23,838 Posts
Guys,

Can anyone let me know how to remove the password from PDF without tampering the digital signature.. Example in Aadhar card and Form 16.

If i remove the password through PDF Fill, then the signature shows either not verified or nor valid..

Whats the importance of digital signature in our submitted document. Do the CO really care about it?
In my personal opinion. The value of the digital signature is only for Indian agencies

I don't think DIBp would give much credence to it

I used google chrome to open the above files you mentioned and the resultant file does not look tampered, and I used the same

Cheers

·
Registered
367 Posts
Guys,

One of the purposes of a digital signature is to show that the contents of the document were not altered in any way.

That said I do not know if DIBP is interested to know who the signatory is. But they may be interested to know if the document was altered in any fashion.

Like I said in my last post: I validated the signatures, saved the document, and printed them as PDFs.

·
Registered
31 Posts
When i print the PDF, the signature appears as not valid as shown in the attachemnt

Attachments

·
Registered
579 Posts
The easiest way you can try the aadhar card is to first validate the signature and then save the document and then trying to print to a PDF and see if you are still being asked for password. (Ideally it should not)

·
Registered
770 Posts
Guys is it ok to first UN-SECURE Bank statements to highlight salary credits in digital PDF file??? I am feeling confused over this.

And also, what is the best way to provide black coloured salary slips? By printing and scanning attested copies or JUST UPLOAD AS IT IS?
Thanks in advance for any sort of information.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts