Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friends,

I am planning to upload my documents today. Lodged my application a couple of days ago. Should we upload the same documents we sent to ACS that were notarized?? If that is the case what if I want to upload my latest payslips and bank statements?? Should I get them notarized too??

One more weird situation, i have a new passport now which is different from what I gave to ACS. When I checked it with them ACS said that should not be a problem for them as my old passport had enough validity too. Is it ok if I upload both old and new passport copies or just the new is fine?? Should I get it notarized too??

The documents I submitted for ACS were notarized an year ago. Will there be any validity period for notary too??

Thanks in Advance.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Friends,

I am planning to upload my documents today. Lodged my application a couple of days ago. Should we upload the same documents we sent to ACS that were notarized?? If that is the case what if I want to upload my latest payslips and bank statements?? Should I get them notarized too??

One more weird situation, i have a new passport now which is different from what I gave to ACS. When I checked it with them ACS said that should not be a problem for them as my old passport had enough validity too. Is it ok if I upload both old and new passport copies or just the new is fine?? Should I get it notarized too??

The documents I submitted for ACS were notarized an year ago. Will there be any validity period for notary too??

Thanks in Advance.
yes it is better to upload the latest payslips and bank statements notarized. and also the other documents which were submitted to ACS ( mark sheets, bonafide letter, exp letter etc).

and i am not sure about the notary validity. Search in this forum, you might find an answer. In US, notaries will have an expiry date for their commission.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts