Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

Is it normal to get your documents sent back from Sheffield without a decision made email?

I applied for my wife's spouse visa through a solicitor non priority. We applied on 6th june, did biometrics on 20th June, its only 12th July and they've aalready sent the docs back to the solicitor with an accompanying letter saying they will notify decision now?

All this seems too quick and im expecting bad news. Is it normal for them to send documents back without a decision made email?

·
Registered
924 Posts
I assume you are applying for initial leave as a spouse?

My application in November 2014, only took 3 weeks to come back , from date of submission and I was successful. So I wouldn't read into it. Yes, the time scales now do seem to be longer, but it could equally be possible that your application was just very straight forward.

Wait for the decision. All the best.

·
Registered
273 Posts
my wife applied from Malta for the spouse visa she sent the documents on 13th October they arrived the following day 14th on 15th a decision was made 16th it was successful a 1 day turn around great service but I was panicking too so don't worry.

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
I agree that timing doesn't sound unusual

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.