Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
We
Do I need to submit mark sheet for all year like part 1 , part 2 and final year or only final year mark sheet need to upload under qualification documents. As MCA is 3 years, then will final year mark sheet sufficient ??

Please reply asap.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi,

I have some questions related to documents submission for Australia PR.

1. By uploading documents at ACS, does that mean uploading the scanned documents (attested by Gazetted officer)?
2. I am a BE from Pune Univ, so for educational documents, do I need to go to Univ and apply for official transcripts OR would just the scanned copies of marksheets and degree would do?
3. Regarding the work experience document, I am working with only 1 company since beginning and since 9 years. But I am kind of not sure if I can ask my manager or HR for the experience letter stating that it is required for PR purpose. I read somewhere that Payslips, Tax certificates would be sufficient for this document. Could someone please confirm?

Thanks,
Ketaki

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
Hi,

I have some questions related to documents submission for Australia PR.

1. By uploading documents at ACS, does that mean uploading the scanned documents (attested by Gazetted officer)?
2. I am a BE from Pune Univ, so for educational documents, do I need to go to Univ and apply for official transcripts OR would just the scanned copies of marksheets and degree would do?
3. Regarding the work experience document, I am working with only 1 company since beginning and since 9 years. But I am kind of not sure if I can ask my manager or HR for the experience letter stating that it is required for PR purpose. I read somewhere that Payslips, Tax certificates would be sufficient for this document. Could someone please confirm?

Thanks,
Ketaki
1. Yes.
2. Just the marksheets, attested and scanned back.
3. No. A skills reference is a must- either from your HR (preferable) or as a statutory declaration from your manager/ supervisor/ senior colleague.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts