Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All
I am applying for Australiam immigration as skilled computing professional under subclass 175.
As per my understanding so far , I have prepared a list of documents to submit with online application. please tell me if I am missing any document or if any document is unnecessary. please reply.

1. Academic documents (transcripts/certificates).
2. Employment Documents
a) Experience Letters
b) Reference Letters
c) Income tax letters (if any)
3. Passport cover page.
4. Birth certificate
5. C.V
6. IELTS certificate
7. Skill Assessment Letter (ACS)

thanks in advance

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
basically, teh same documents that you gave for assessment, ielts score, cv, pp copy, birth certs and if there is a co applicant then all documents of the secondary applicant like birth cert, pp copy, educational docs, ielts transcript etc.

·
Registered
128 Posts
basically, teh same documents that you gave for assessment, ielts score, cv, pp copy, birth certs and if there is a co applicant then all documents of the secondary applicant like birth cert, pp copy, educational docs, ielts transcript etc.
Hi Anj,
Does form 80 needs to be filled and attached. what is for 80 by the way? Is there any particular forms needs to be download , filled and reupload for 175 visa.

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
yes we uploaded form 80, in most cases they ask for form 80 if you have not uploaded it, it is a personal particular form, supposed to be filled by each applicant, primary as well as secondary. along with this the main form which is i think 1275

1 - 5 of 5 Posts