Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I have got the invite for Skilled Independent visa (subclass 189).

Could anyone please tell me, what all the documents which are required.

Here is my list:
1. Educational
2. Work Ex: What all it should include?

Also, does these documents needs to be notarized. As in ACS case, it was supposed to be notarized.
So, do we need to get it notarized again?

Thanks,
Tee

·
Registered
61 Posts
That will be a long list :)

1. Passport of All Applicants
2. Educational Docs of all Applicants
3. IELTS / PTE Score card
4. ACS Assesment PDF
5. PCC from All countries where you have stayed for more than 12months or close to 12 months in last 10 years - For all Applicants above 16 yrs
6. Bank Account Statements
7. IT Returns - Atleast 5 years
8. Resume
9. Functional English Proof if you are having your spouse in your applicantion
10. Birth Certificate - Incase you have kids
11. Marriage Certificate - Incase you are married
12. Affidavit for your Spouse - Incase she has a change in Surnames in different documents
13. Form 80
14. Form 1221

All docsuments which are in colour scanned need not be notoraized. PCC needs to be notoraized all the time. No issues if you have uploaded the notoraized copies also. Mind that uploading all docs at a time will speed up your Visa Grant Process. All the best !!

Hi,

I have got the invite for Skilled Independent visa (subclass 189).

Could anyone please tell me, what all the documents which are required.

Here is my list:
1. Educational
2. Work Ex: What all it should include?

Also, does these documents needs to be notarized. As in ACS case, it was supposed to be notarized.
So, do we need to get it notarized again?

Thanks,
Tee

Reactions: commie_rick

·
Registered
282 Posts

1. Passport of All Applicants
2. Educational Docs of all Applicants
3. IELTS / PTE Score card
4. ACS Assesment PDF
5. PCC from All countries where you have stayed for more than 12months or close to 12 months in last 10 years - For all Applicants above 16 yrs
6. Bank Account Statements
7. IT Returns - Atleast 5 years
8. Resume
9. Functional English Proof if you are having your spouse in your applicantion
10. Birth Certificate - Incase you have kids
11. Marriage Certificate - Incase you are married
12. Affidavit for your Spouse - Incase she has a change in Surnames in different documents
13. Form 80
14. Form 1221

All docsuments which are in colour scanned need not be notoraized. PCC needs to be notoraized all the time. No issues if you have uploaded the notoraized copies also. Mind that uploading all docs at a time will speed up your Visa Grant Process. All the best !!
Is educational docs needed for spouse as well even if I am not claiming any points from her?

If yes what educational docs are required exactly, diploma and transcripts?

Reactions: commie_rick

·
Registered
61 Posts
Educational Documents are optional if you are not claiming points. But - For functional English proof you may her educational docs where medium of instruction "English" is clearly mentioned.

Convocation and Transcripts should be enough

Is educational docs needed for spouse as well even if I am not claiming any points from her?

If yes what educational docs are required exactly, diploma and transcripts?

·
Registered
282 Posts
Educational Documents are optional if you are not claiming points. But - For functional English proof you may her educational docs where medium of instruction "English" is clearly mentioned.

Convocation and Transcripts should be enough
Instead of this my wife took IELTS and scored over 5.5 on all so that should be sufficient I suppose.

So I don't need to translate her diploma and transcript as well thats a relief.

·
Registered
4,230 Posts

So even if I upload colour scanned copy of the original PCC, I will still need to notarize it ?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Instead of this my wife took IELTS and scored over 5.5 on all so that should be sufficient I suppose.

So I don't need to translate her diploma and transcript as well thats a relief.

yes, that should be enough

·
Registered
61 Posts
So even if I upload colour scanned copy of the original PCC, I will still need to notarize it ?

Not sure abt how they issue PCC in Bangladesh, but in India PCC will be a B/W printout, so it is advised to get that notoraised.

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Not sure abt how they issue PCC in Bangladesh, but in India PCC will be a B/W printout, so it is advised to get that notoraised.
Oh ok. It is actually in colour, so it will be fine then. Thanks !

·
Registered
138 Posts
Not necessary to notarize the PCC. You can simply upload a color scan and that should be enough. We didn't notarize any of our PCC's and we were fine.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts