Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Documents for Submission after ITA

5K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  NB 
Hi All,

I am in a bit of confusion, I will be travelling to India for a month so I am delaying my EOI submission as I have 75 points under the ANZCODE 261313 so will expect the ITA in the next draw itself. I have prepared most of the document except the PCC for my Wife.
My simple question is that I know there is a timeline of 2 months to submit the Visa with the application once you receive the ITA. But I got to know from the agent that you can submit the Visa with the ITA and then can upload the document later. If anyone have any clear idea on this . I would be happy to know that

Thanks for the help
Yes

Pay fees within 60 days and then keep uploading docs. Delaying doc upload will only make your case take longer time to process.
If CO picks up your case, he/she will also give certain duration to reply. YOu cant keep delaying indefinitely without valid reason.

Hi,

I have a question on name spelling issue. I am a resident of saudi arabia and only in my iqama and bank statement, my surname/father name spelling is SIDDIQUE and in passport/EA/cert. it is SIDDIQE.

How should I getover this issue. Any leads?

Thanks!
Use the name as per passport in EOI, VISA application and in medicals.
Also, create a same name variation affidavit mentioning all the name you are known by. During VISA lodge also you need to mention these name variations in relevant fields.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.