Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I have prepared a small list of documents for submission when one has to submit to DIBP after receiving the invitation. (Gathered this list as per the information from the border.gov.au site and some of the older threads). Request the moderators to please add details to this list or suggest changes to the same as appropriate. This is as per my case (might not be applicable for all) and request senior members to suggest any additional documents required.

Primary Applicant Proof Type
Identification Document Aadhar Card
Identification Document Passport
Age Passport
Skills Assessment ACS 263212
Skills Assessment ACS 261112
English Language Skills PTE
Qualifications PG_Certified
Qualifications UG_Certified
Relationship Marriage Certificate
Skilled Employment Reference_Letter_PastCo
Skilled Employment Reference_Letter_PresentCo
Skilled Employment Bank_Statement_Salary_Credit
Skilled Employment Payslips_PastCo
Skilled Employment Payslips_PresentCo
Skilled Employment Tax_Returns
Character Certificate PCC
Health Requirement Medicals
Name Variation Affidavit

Partner Proof Type
Functional English PTE
Name Variation Affidavit

Under 18 Dependent Proof Type
Dependent_Child_1_Identity Passport_Certified
Dependent_Child_1_Identity Aadhar Card
Dependent_Child_1_Relationship Birth_Certificate
Dependent_Child_2_identity Passport_Certified
Dependent_Child_2_identity Aadhar Card
Dependent_Child_2_Relationship Birth_Certificate

Reactions: vincyf1

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
Why two skills assessments? Upload just the one which you nominated in your EOI and received the invitation for.

Edit: You are missing the character assessment form 80. Prefer to upload that for you and your partner.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Why two skills assessments? Upload just the one which you nominated in your EOI and received the invitation for.

Edit: You are missing the character assessment form 80. Prefer to upload that for you and your partner.
Bro this was regarding the same question I asked you separately. Got one +ve assessment for ICT Support Engineer and wanted to get it reviewed to ICT Systems Analyst. Hence two assessments listed there for my reference but will use only the latest one to file the EOI

Anyways I have already downloaded the form 80 but forgot to include that in the list. Any other form apart from this?

·
Registered
267 Posts
Hello everyone,

I have prepared a small list of documents for submission when one has to submit to DIBP after receiving the invitation. (Gathered this list as per the information from the border.gov.au site and some of the older threads). Request the moderators to please add details to this list or suggest changes to the same as appropriate. This is as per my case (might not be applicable for all) and request senior members to suggest any additional documents required.

Primary Applicant Proof Type
Age Passport
Skills Assessment ACS 263212
Skills Assessment ACS 261112
English Language Skills PTE
Qualifications PG_Certified
Qualifications UG_Certified
Skilled Employment Reference_Letter_PastCo
Skilled Employment Reference_Letter_PresentCo
Skilled Employment Bank_Statement_Salary_Credit
Skilled Employment Payslips_PastCo
Skilled Employment Payslips_PresentCo
Skilled Employment Tax_Returns
Name Variation Affidavit

Partner Proof Type
Functional English PTE
Name Variation Affidavit

Under 18 Dependent Proof Type
Dependent_Child_1_Identity Passport_Certified
Dependent_Child_1_Identity Aadhar Card
Dependent_Child_1_Relationship Birth_Certificate
Dependent_Child_2_identity Passport_Certified
Dependent_Child_2_identity Aadhar Card
Dependent_Child_2_Relationship Birth_Certificate
Form80 and Form1221.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you Satish. Yeah I was actually searching for those forms (80 and 1221) which I downloaded on another machine and could not respond on time to the above message due to frequent power failures.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Do we need attested/notarized copies of the documents?

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Do we need attested/notarized copies of the documents?
Better to get it done for most of them like i got color copies of all Passports (me, wife and kids), educational docs of me and wife, all statutory declarations and marriage certificate, notarized.
I dont think notary is required for bank statement, Aadhar card, PTE, ACS, Tax returns and other stuff which come from the relevant authorities in original.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Help Needed

Hi All,

I am in a bit of confusion, I will be travelling to India for a month so I am delaying my EOI submission as I have 75 points under the ANZCODE 261313 so will expect the ITA in the next draw itself. I have prepared most of the document except the PCC for my Wife.
My simple question is that I know there is a timeline of 2 months to submit the Visa with the application once you receive the ITA. But I got to know from the agent that you can submit the Visa with the ITA and then can upload the document later. If anyone have any clear idea on this . I would be happy to know that

Thanks for the help

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
Hi All,

I am in a bit of confusion, I will be travelling to India for a month so I am delaying my EOI submission as I have 75 points under the ANZCODE 261313 so will expect the ITA in the next draw itself. I have prepared most of the document except the PCC for my Wife.
My simple question is that I know there is a timeline of 2 months to submit the Visa with the application once you receive the ITA. But I got to know from the agent that you can submit the Visa with the ITA and then can upload the document later. If anyone have any clear idea on this . I would be happy to know that

Thanks for the help
Yes, it is only the visa fees that has to be paid within 60 days and you have some time to upload documents afterwards but it is recommended you complete your application (upload documents, medical tests, etc) at the earliest after payment because if it isn't by the time a case officer is allocated (3 to 4 weeks after visa fees payment), they send you a request for the missing bits and this most often delays the process.

See "Achieving a faster visa decision" here: https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Work...s-for-General-Skilled-Migration-applications/

·
Registered
267 Posts
Hi All,

Thanks for the help
60 days time is to accept the invite i,.e pay the visa fee. you can upload the docs later.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Hi All,

Thanks for the help
Yes

Pay fees within 60 days and then keep uploading docs. Delaying doc upload will only make your case take longer time to process.
If CO picks up your case, he/she will also give certain duration to reply. YOu cant keep delaying indefinitely without valid reason.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hi,

I have a question on name spelling issue. I am a resident of saudi arabia and only in my iqama and bank statement, my surname/father name spelling is SIDDIQUE and in passport/EA/cert. it is SIDDIQE.

How should I getover this issue. Any leads?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Hi,

I have a question on name spelling issue. I am a resident of saudi arabia and only in my iqama and bank statement, my surname/father name spelling is SIDDIQUE and in passport/EA/cert. it is SIDDIQE.

How should I getover this issue. Any leads?

Thanks!
Use the name as per passport in EOI, VISA application and in medicals.
Also, create a same name variation affidavit mentioning all the name you are known by. During VISA lodge also you need to mention these name variations in relevant fields.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Have received a positive skill assessment from ACS for ANZCO 262* (System Analyst).
They have considered Employment after April 2012 to eligible for nominated Skill (So 5 years of claimable experience).

Since I could not get RnR letter from the companies (like IBM), I made it with SD.
If an ITA is receieved for the submitted EOI, will the allocated CO insist for RnR or would the same SD suffice backed up by Payslips/Exp certificate etc ?

·
Registered
23,916 Posts
Have received a positive skill assessment from ACS for ANZCO 262* (System Analyst).
They have considered Employment after April 2012 to eligible for nominated Skill (So 5 years of claimable experience).

Since I could not get RnR letter from the companies (like IBM), I made it with SD.
If an ITA is receieved for the submitted EOI, will the allocated CO insist for RnR or would the same SD suffice backed up by Payslips/Exp certificate etc ?
If The CO does ask you to submit the RNR, then you have to convince the CO the circumstances due to which the RNR cannot be issued in a reference letter

That is why an SD should be used only as a last resort

Quite a few members have submitted SDs and have successfully been granted PRs

Cheers

1 - 15 of 15 Posts