Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Guys how are you all, hope well.

Iam new to this forum and i have read lots of good things on this forum and you all guys are very helpful.

I am an Irish National(EEA), i came to UK on 2nd of NOV 2013. Luckily i have found a job and managed to open my bank a/c and have applied for NI number as well, so far all Good.

I would like to apply for a EEA family permit for my wife (got married in 0ct 2012 in Pakistan) she lives in Pakistan and she will be finishing her masters this year 2013 thats why i would like her to join me in UK now.

Iam thinking to summit these documents

Letter From me(EEA National)
1 month Pay slip(EEA)
Letter from the employer(EEA)
Attested copy of EEA from Irish Embassy London
1 Passport size Photo of EEA

From my wife

Letter from Her
Letter from University that she was a full time student and completed her course
VAF5 Form
TB Cert
Original Passport
1 Passport size Photo
Birth Certificate(NOT SURE DO SHE NEED TO SUMMIT THAT)?????

Is any documents I am missing because I want to keep the documents as close as the REQUIREMENT i don't want to summit unnecessary documents .

Documents Like Bank Statement of EEA
Birth Certificate of EEA
Tendency Agreement.

Hope to hear from you soon Guys.

Many Thanks.

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
'Attested copy of EEA from Irish Embassy London' - you mean your Irish passport?

You don't need:
Her letter
Her university letter
TB Certificate
Birth certificate
An applicant applying for an EEA family permit is not required to produce a certificate showing them free from active pulmonary TB as EEA family permits are valid for six months.
UK Border Agency | Medical issues (MED)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi thanks for the reply.

Yes attested copy of my Irish passport.

It says in the VAF5 form that if the applicant is a student, then the letter from the institute on the headed paper.

What about our wedding pics/video?

Just thinking a letter from the land lord will do or a tenant agreement ?? just to prove that i am living on that address.

I am within the 3 months period in which i don't have to be exercising EU treaty rights. thats why not sure about the land lord /agreement letter.

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
It only applies if the applicant is going to be studying in UK. Not for a completed course.
You don't need landlord's letter or tenancy agreement.
A few wedding photos maybe. They don't accept video or DVD.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
EEA Family Permit

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to know as Joppa has cleared few things for me anyway. Question is I am in UK nearly a month now but i got a job already, but for EEA permit for my NON-EU wife do i need to send a letter and payslip ??

I am confused because for first 3 months every EU person is exempt from Exercising EU Treaty Rights.

In this case can you guys help with what DOC i should send from my side (EU Citizen).

Many Thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the reply Joppa, what if i send only a letter from the employer and a payslip?

The reason i am asking is because the address i have on my bank is changed now and the bank statement is on the old address, i have to wait 1 month to get a new bank statement and in this case i have to wait for another payslip you know what i mean.

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
The address on the statement doesn't matter, provided it has your name on it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.