Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

plz let me know whether these r all the docs needed for 175 visa..

Form 1276
Form 80
Passport_first_page.pdf
Passport_last_page.pdf
Passport_visa_page.pdf
IELTS
ACS
10th mark sheet+ certificate
12th mark sheet+ certificate
Graduation mark sheet+ certificate
Company1 offer letter
Company1 relieving + service certificate letters
Company1 appreciation letters + certification
Company1 references+ id card
Company2 offer letter
Company2 salary slips
Company2 id card
Company2 Relieving letter
Company2 Service certificate
Company2 salary slips+ bank statement
Recent company offer letter
Recent company salary slips
Recent company reference letters
Recent company bank statement
Recent company Id card
Recent company Statuary declaration (for providing the reference letter)
CV

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
Birth Certificate, CV

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Birth Certificate, CV
thanks anj for reply'g...
but I dont have the birth certificate:(:( but passport n 10th certificate isn't enough?? and CV is there on the list of docs...

one more thing..i dont have job responsibilities for my ex-companies (or present company either)...so i am providing them with all the certificates that i have for my ex companies(statuary declaration for present companies)...i hope its fine..:D:D

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
I created several pdf docs with names as under and attached multiple pages to it:

1. ACS skill assesment.pdf
2. Birth Certificate.pdf
3. English language results.pdf
4. Marriage Certificate.pdf
5. Evidence of Overseas Qualification.pdf
6. Passport .pdf
7. payslipsandbankstatements addendum1.PDF
8. payslipsandbankstatements addendum2.PDF
9. payslipsandbankstatements addendum3.PDF
10. payslipsandbankstatements addendum4.PDF
11. Evidence of Specific Work Experience.pdf

Each document would have your TRN number, case file number etc. as first page for easy reference.
Please make sure that each files are not more than 1Megabyte. (That's why I had to create 3 addendum for evidence of specific work experiences, each addendum had approx 10-12 pages.)

Best Regards,
Randhir Singh

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
thanks anj for reply'g...
but I dont have the birth certificate:(:( but passport n 10th certificate isn't enough?? and CV is there on the list of docs...

one more thing..i dont have job responsibilities for my ex-companies (or present company either)...so i am providing them with all the certificates that i have for my ex companies(statuary declaration for present companies)...i hope its fine..:D:D
I did the same.. Passport page and 10th certificate was enough for birth certificate.

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
Pankaj

Get an affidavit made, that is what we did for birth certificate. one from my folks and one from my side. But there are a few who say they just gave 10th cert and pp copy and it worked for them.

As for references etc, if you read carefully, the requirement for DIAC is 12 months out of last 24 months in the skill. If you can not manage, you are attaching the stat dec anyways, need be i am sure they will contact oyu for further documents.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hi Pankaj,

Even I had given just my 10th certificate for Birth Certificate. Any way, passport copy would also be there.

--Subbaram.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks u all...
can i pay the fees(AUD 2525) from an aussie account..i have an ANZ account there...so wat the process ahead (because of AUD & INR exchage rate is high)...

and how to proceeed for Online 175 application...
is it correct that..first i need to create a username n password....
then pay the fees & attach the document...plz enlighten...

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
any pointers on the above query??

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
thanks u all...
can i pay the fees(AUD 2525) from an aussie account..i have an ANZ account there...so wat the process ahead (because of AUD & INR exchage rate is high)...

and how to proceeed for Online 175 application...
is it correct that..first i need to create a username n password....
then pay the fees & attach the document...plz enlighten...
For payment, we used our Visa credit card, The exchange rate was pathetic. I don't know the other mode of payment, you may check this from DIAC website.

Secondly, once you start the application process, you may finish it in parts, and to retrieve your form, you would be provided with a password. Everytime, you make changes, you may save it. Once you have completed your form and ready you may pay the fees and submit it.

After you have submitted your form, you will be provided with your TRN number and 2 urls. One to check the progress of your application and other to attach documents.

Good Luck.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
few more queries..

can i use my fn'ds credit card for 175 fees payment
should i fill the 1276 form online then take a print out, sign it & scan it...or should i take a print out fill it by hand fully, sign it& then scan it..??

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
few more queries..

can i use my fn'ds credit card for 175 fees payment
should i fill the 1276 form online then take a print out, sign it & scan it...or should i take a print out fill it by hand fully, sign it& then scan it..??
You may use ur father's brothers or even friends credit card, DIAC would not have any issues as long as payment is authorized and the owner of the card would not despute the transaction.

What is form 1276. normally you fill form print it and sign scan and attach to ur file.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
u didnt used form 1276??

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
u didnt used form 1276??
No. we filled up online 175 application form, attached docs, CO asked for form 1380 PCC and medical reports.. which we provided and we got the visa.

No form 80 and 1276 was asked.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No. we filled up online 175 application form, attached docs, CO asked for form 1380 PCC and medical reports.. which we provided and we got the visa.

No form 80 and 1276 was asked.
strange...:D:D

·
Registered
1,389 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i m going with online visa

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
yah thinking of completing the online form for eVISA rite now...n wll attach docs thereon...when i wll be asked for making payment??
during the online form itself?
i m almost in the end for online..but havent been asked for payment..

one more thing...wat does this means "Please provide details of Australian and/or overseas post-secondary qualifications"
does it means only graduation(B-TECH)?? or 12 standard is also included in this

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Payment is the last step of application process.. untill you make payment, you may save your from and apply later, but you may not be able to save it after making payment (that complates your application)

10+2 and graduation.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts