Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Wanted to ask the opinion of the forum members. I had an application made in mid july rejected (on hold) due to financial requirement. We are going to re-apply in a months time. When we sent the paperwork the documentation showed our whatsapp messages (daily) and phone records up until then. But after the application we started using tango; whose records only go back 2 weeks, we didnt think to take screenshots of this as we had already sent the application through. Meaning we've got 2 months (aug and sept) wer we've only intermittently spoke via the phone ( because we were using tango). Although the watsapp messages for those months are present showing that we were in contact everyday, i wanted to ask would they be suspicious about those two months or am i being paranoid? If the opinion is that they indeed think that theres something suslicious about two months due to the lack of phone calls and a lack of tango evidence; do you think its worth mentioning it, or am i best just to leave it as the watsapp messages would be sufficient evidence? Your opinions and help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you guys.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.