Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to consolidate the documents that we need to upload at the time of lodging a Visa. It would help tremendously if we know the answers to the following questions:

1) Which all categories of documents are there?
2) How can we logically group together the various documents?

For example, if I have worked in 4 companies A,B,C and D in last 10 years and I have Offer Letter, Relieving Letter, Reference Letter, SD, Form 16, Salary Slips from all these 4 companies.

Should we bundle together Offer Letter, Relieving Letter, Reference Letter, SD, Form 16, Salary Slips for each organisation in a separate PDF and upload as a single document for each company?

Or should we create a separate PDF for all Form 16 for last 10 years and a separate PDF for all salary slips during last 10 years?

·
Registered
259 Posts
I am trying to consolidate the documents that we need to upload at the time of lodging a Visa. It would help tremendously if we know the answers to the following questions:

1) Which all categories of documents are there?
2) How can we logically group together the various documents?

For example, if I have worked in 4 companies A,B,C and D in last 10 years and I have Offer Letter, Relieving Letter, Reference Letter, SD, Form 16, Salary Slips from all these 4 companies.

Should we bundle together Offer Letter, Relieving Letter, Reference Letter, SD, Form 16, Salary Slips for each organisation in a separate PDF and upload as a single document for each company?

Or should we create a separate PDF for all Form 16 for last 10 years and a separate PDF for all salary slips during last 10 years?
I recommend you do separate documents for each company.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Separate for each company as requirement is for "Skill Assessment" of each employment that you've claimed. HTH!

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts