Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am a working professional having 8 years of exp. in ERP domain.

Would appreciate if someone can share details on below queries

1> For ACS registration, we need to submit experience reference letter in specific format from all the companies worked . Is there any alternative in case if previous company doesn't shares this experience reference letter.

2> I have done external certification related to my work. Is it allowed to mention about these external certificates (for example, Oracle/NIIT INDIA) for ACS registration.

It would be really helpful if some details can be shared for above mentioned points.

Thanks and Warm Regards.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Hi,

I am a working professional having 8 years of exp. in ERP domain.

Would appreciate if someone can share details on below queries

1> For ACS registration, we need to submit experience reference letter in specific format from all the companies worked . Is there any alternative in case if previous company doesn't shares this experience reference letter.

2> I have done external certification related to my work. Is it allowed to mention about these external certificates (for example, Oracle/NIIT INDIA) for ACS registration.

It would be really helpful if some details can be shared for above mentioned points.

Thanks and Warm Regards.

1. Statuary Declaration is the another option if you are unable to get reference letter of past companies.

2. Yes you may.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1. Statuary Declaration is the another option if you are unable to get reference letter of past companies.

2. Yes you may.
Hi Mandy,

Thanks for quick response. It would be more helpful if any sample can be shared along with procedure for this Statutory Declaration form. Is ok to do Statutory Declaration for all(2) of previous organisation which i worked for. Also can i do it for current company as well. Please share your expertise.

Regards.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Hi Mandy,

Thanks for quick response. It would be more helpful if any sample can be shared along with procedure for this Statutory Declaration form. Is ok to do Statutory Declaration for all(2) of previous organisation which i worked for. Also can i do it for current company as well. Please share your expertise.

Regards.
mate, yes you can do it for your current organization as well....actually I had submitted reference letter..so I do not have SD format...I would suggest you to Google for this..certainly you would get many of formats.

All best

1 - 4 of 4 Posts