Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My current employer is not ready to issue me employer reference letter.I am submitting statuary declaration along with the following documents

1. Last 3 month payslip
2. bank statement
3. offer letter
4. Letter stating my main duties and tenure of appointment(addressed to education institution instead of ACS)-company ready to issue it to education instituion
5. my colleague referall and id copy(no visiting card)

any other docs i missed or should any other proof

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
Hi

I hope you are including your educational documents as well. Transcripts, degree etc.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes i am including everything

Hi

yes i am including everything.this list is only for proof od my employment with 2nd company

is it fine?

My current employer is not ready to issue me employer reference letter.I am submitting statuary declaration along with the following documents

1. Last 3 month payslip
2. bank statement
3. offer letter
4. Letter stating my main duties and tenure of appointment(addressed to education institution instead of ACS)-company ready to issue it to education instituion
5. my colleague referall and id copy(no visiting card)

any other docs i missed or should any other proof

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
what about appraisal letters, confirmation letter, certificates of excellence (why i say add all this is becasue it has company name, it doesnt really mean anything to them but its a proof that you worked for the company)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
is it enough?

yes i will include them too.I dont have too many letters.Most of communication happens over email.

but r the above docs enough to prove employment for past 1 year to my current company?

what about appraisal letters, confirmation letter, certificates of excellence (why i say add all this is becasue it has company name, it doesnt really mean anything to them but its a proof that you worked for the company)

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
yes it is enough

1 - 6 of 6 Posts