Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I have tried searching for checklist for GSM 175 online application on the Aus immi website, but could not find the same. I understand that the checklist for paper based and online apps is different. Could anyone pls post the checklist here or atleast the link ?

Also, for 175 online appl. can we use the same soft copies that were earlier uploaded for ACS application (which were notarized) ? or do I again need to notarize fresh copies,scan and upload them?

Thanks in advance...

·
Registered
328 Posts
I2wannafly said:
Hi All,

I have tried searching for checklist for GSM 175 online application on the Aus immi website, but could not find the same. I understand that the checklist for paper based and online apps is different. Could anyone pls post the checklist here or atleast the link ?

Also, for 175 online appl. can we use the same soft copies that were earlier uploaded for ACS application (which were notarized) ? or do I again need to notarize fresh copies,scan and upload them?

Thanks in advance...
I'll answer the second part of your question. Yes, you can reuse the docs that were notarized for ACS.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.