Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Grandad recently contacted my Mum after several years of not seeing each other, I was ecstatic to learn this and couldn’t wait to go and meet him, but alas me and my mum had a blazing row and now she refuses to give me his address.

The only information I have about him is as follows:

His name is Anthony Haynes (Tony for short)
He lives in Malága in a two bedroomed townhouse (Which is white in the picture that I have of him)
He has a partner (Or did the last I knew!) He is originally from London and is a retired bus driver. He was married to my nanna, Marjorie Haynes and subsequently had my Mum, Nicola Haynes.
He is tall and has grey hair and is a ladies man! Being quite partial to German women (Or so I have heard!)
He has a problem with his back which requires surgery-he may actually have had the op now.

This really means a lot to me as I have three children who I know he is dying to meet, it’s just so sad that it has come to this in order for me to try and find him. I can’t search for him through telephone records as he only has a mobile, so other than this I’m stumped.

I don’t expect anything other than if someone who reads this knows him-please tell him I’m trying to find him. Any information at all would be greatly appreciated.

:plane:

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
My Grandad recently contacted my Mum after several years of not seeing each other, I was ecstatic to learn this and couldn’t wait to go and meet him, but alas me and my mum had a blazing row and now she refuses to give me his address.

The only information I have about him is as follows:

His name is Anthony Haynes (Tony for short)
He lives in Malága in a two bedroomed townhouse (Which is white in the picture that I have of him)
He has a partner (Or did the last I knew!) He is originally from London and is a retired bus driver. He was married to my nanna, Marjorie Haynes and subsequently had my Mum, Nicola Haynes.
He is tall and has grey hair and is a ladies man! Being quite partial to German women (Or so I have heard!)
He has a problem with his back which requires surgery-he may actually have had the op now.

This really means a lot to me as I have three children who I know he is dying to meet, it’s just so sad that it has come to this in order for me to try and find him. I can’t search for him through telephone records as he only has a mobile, so other than this I’m stumped.

I don’t expect anything other than if someone who reads this knows him-please tell him I’m trying to find him. Any information at all would be greatly appreciated.

:plane:

Have you tried Facebook????

Jo xx

·
Premium Member
2,097 Posts
Good luck in your search Emma.....I've just done a few checks on the Net and come up with nothing.

I think your best bet is to keep an eye on this thread to see if Steve Hall has contacts who may be able to help.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jo: Yes I tried facebook and it didn't bring anything up :(
Xtreme: I've sifted through thousands of pages but found nothing so guess I'll just have to wait and see if anyone knows anything.

Thanks guys

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
Jo: Yes I tried facebook and it didn't bring anything up :(
Xtreme: I've sifted through thousands of pages but found nothing so guess I'll just have to wait and see if anyone knows anything.

Thanks guys
I know how families are and you'll probably tell me where to go!!!!!!! But can you not ..........................................................(make it up with your mum??):eek::eek::eek:

Jo xxxx

·
Premium Member
2,097 Posts
Emma....nothing on searches means he's probably not on the net very much....if at all.

But people will know him.....and if there's anybody who can make the connection it's Steve Hall.

Get up to 5 posts and then you can PM him.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
JoJo: I understand what you mean about families but this isn't your average fall out. She abducted my children amongst many other things so I'm kind of reluctant to put them at risk again. :(

Xtreme: I'd feel really cheeky sending him a PM and asking him to do me a favour he'll think I'm a right nutter! lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.