Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Friends,

My invitation would expire next week. I had applied - filling DIBP application & made the payment on 14th may, but till now no documents have been uploaded.

I am in the process of reviewing my documents before upload, and I am not sure if will be able to upload all documents before invitation expiry.

What actually happens after expiry of invitation? Will we not be able to upload documents?

Is it mandatory that before invitation expiry, we have to upload all documents ?

OR

Is it that documents can be uploaded any time before CO is assigned?

I am really confused with these clauses in the invitation:

Correct claims in your EOI

When you lodge a visa application from this invitation you will be required to provide evidence supporting the claims you made in your EOI.

Please help me urgently...

Thanks,
Mathew

·
Registered
3,427 Posts

As you have made the payment, there isn't any reason for concern now.

You may upload documents until CO is allocated / CO actually freezes your application.

I would suggest you to at-least upload Passport/Skills Assessment Letter/English Language Test report at the earliest. JUST to set the ball rolling.

Dear Friends,

My invitation would expire next week. I had applied - filling DIBP application & made the payment on 14th may, but till now no documents have been uploaded.

I am in the process of reviewing my documents before upload, and I am not sure if will be able to upload all documents before invitation expiry.

What actually happens after expiry of invitation? Will we not be able to upload documents?

Is it mandatory that before invitation expiry, we have to upload all documents ?

OR

Is it that documents can be uploaded any time before CO is assigned?

I am really confused with these clauses in the invitation:

Correct claims in your EOI

When you lodge a visa application from this invitation you will be required to provide evidence supporting the claims you made in your EOI.

Please help me urgently...

Thanks,
Mathew

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As you have made the payment, there isn't any reason for concern now.

You may upload documents until CO is allocated / CO actually freezes your application.

I would suggest you to at-least upload Passport/Skills Assessment Letter/English Language Test report at the earliest. JUST to set the ball rolling.

Thank you Jeeten. That is really helpful..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts