Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

Can anyone suggest that do we need to submit all the relevant documents like offer, relieving even when we are claiming no points and all are non relevant experience ?

@Mod - merge please if feel like has been asked previously.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Usually, you dont have to provide any evidence for the non-relevant experience.

For instance, I am not showing any evidence for the unclaimed experience. That was the very reason i didnt claim points for my previous job while submitting the EOI, because I didnt have sufficient documents to support my claim (even-though the job was relevant to the nominated field)

Hope it helps.

Goodluck

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Usually, you dont have to provide any evidence for the non-relevant experience.

For instance, I am not showing any evidence for the unclaimed experience. That was the very reason i didnt claim points for my previous job while submitting the EOI, because I didnt have sufficient documents to support my claim (even-though the job was relevant to the nominated field)

Hope it helps.

Goodluck
Thanks for reply, Sorry as I am confused here to go ahead, if can be guided please :

1. For successfull skill accessment from ACS, one has to show 2 years of relevant experience.
Out of overall 9 years that I have and I only would like to access 2 years out of them in nominated occupation.
Then, Do I need to submit the documents for only 2 years or have to mention other companies and need to submit the respective documents also while filing ACS ?

2. In EOI or in later stages, do I need to submit the relevant documents that I submitted in ACS ( for 2 years), or do I need to submit offer letter, relieving and other tax documents for other 7 years too ?

PS : I am not claiming any points for experience though 2 years is going to be deducted by ACS as usual.

Any suggestion or guidance will be much helpful.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Hi All,

I am a little worried after reading through various emails on the Visa refusal due to Work Experience validation.

Wanted to put forward a few queries and would appreciate if someone can help me clarifying those.

I have got my work experience verified through ACS and for the EOI purpose I have got 2.8 Years of work Ex (There by I get 0 points for my Work Ex). My question is :

1. I have worked for 3 organizations before the current one (None of them in the 2.8 years specified above). Do I need to submit relevant details and documents (Payslips/Offer Letter etc) for all of them, or Can I skip that and upload documents only the current organization? I will in any case upload everything I have but what is some documents are missing for these.. will it be a problem???

2. For my current organization , the person who signed on my statutory declaration (Very Senior Guy) has moved out of the organization and keeps very busy in the new job. My Questions:

a) Do I need to provide new contact details for this person .If yes, where and how? Do I Make a new statutory declaration and upload that with new details? or any other thing? I am worried that even if i do it and they call him for verification , he may not answer or ask them to call later which may lead to refusal?

b) Is it mandatory to submit the same document(Statutory Declaration) that I sent for ACS? Can I get the new statutory declaration made and signed off by someone else (New Boss May be) and upload that while uploading documents for Visa?

Thanks in Anticipation.

Regards,
Tarun

·
Registered
391 Posts
Hi All,

I am a little worried after reading through various emails on the Visa refusal due to Work Experience validation.

Wanted to put forward a few queries and would appreciate if someone can help me clarifying those.

I have got my work experience verified through ACS and for the EOI purpose I have got 2.8 Years of work Ex (There by I get 0 points for my Work Ex). My question is :

1. I have worked for 3 organizations before the current one (None of them in the 2.8 years specified above). Do I need to submit relevant details and documents (Payslips/Offer Letter etc) for all of them, or Can I skip that and upload documents only the current organization? I will in any case upload everything I have but what is some documents are missing for these.. will it be a problem???

2. For my current organization , the person who signed on my statutory declaration (Very Senior Guy) has moved out of the organization and keeps very busy in the new job. My Questions:

a) Do I need to provide new contact details for this person .If yes, where and how? Do I Make a new statutory declaration and upload that with new details? or any other thing? I am worried that even if i do it and they call him for verification , he may not answer or ask them to call later which may lead to refusal?

b) Is it mandatory to submit the same document(Statutory Declaration) that I sent for ACS? Can I get the new statutory declaration made and signed off by someone else (New Boss May be) and upload that while uploading documents for Visa?

Thanks in Anticipation.

Regards,
Tarun
Hello Tarun,

Do not read too much into these rejection threads. As long as you have provided all valid documents and genuine references, there is nothing to worry! But ensure that you respond to any queries, within the timelines.

Here's my suggestion (Which you have already thought of) - Use the ACS documents as-is. Further, get another reference from your current organization as additional proof of your employment and roles & responsibilities. Upload the same and this should help alleviate your anxiety in the matter. All the best!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts