Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All

My online 176 status shows most of the documents as Met, and Form80 as required, which I will provide in couple of days.

One thing I need to clarify. My online application shows RECEIVED for "Evidence Of Skills Assessment" and "Evidence Of Work Experience".

Does it mean that they are doing job verification on their side. I assume I do not need to provide any additional documents as the status is RECEIVED and not REQUIRED.

Kindly guide what does this RECEIVED status actually means.Also how much time would it take to change this status to MET.

·
Registered
4,518 Posts
Your CO will need time to go through all your documents and assess your suitability against these 2 criteria. Unlike things like birth certificates, etc which are straight forward, it will take your CO a few days to complete the assessment of your work experience.

If your CO requires additional information, they will be in contact with you. Similarly, if they feel that they need to do background checks, then they will initiate this. It's not a given that they will perform job verification - they sometimes do spot checks or they will carry out job verification when they need to clarify your claims directly with your employer.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Hello All

My online 176 status shows most of the documents as Met, and Form80 as required, which I will provide in couple of days.

One thing I need to clarify. My online application shows RECEIVED for "Evidence Of Skills Assessment" and "Evidence Of Work Experience".

Does it mean that they are doing job verification on their side. I assume I do not need to provide any additional documents as the status is RECEIVED and not REQUIRED.

Kindly guide what does this RECEIVED status actually means.Also how much time would it take to change this status to MET.
Received means that the CO is still reviewing your skills assessment & work experience, if it changes to MET soon this might mean that the CO is satisfied and no need for job verification or additional documents, if its on "received" for a while he may ask you for more documents or might initiate a job verification call process.

Reactions: mimran
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.