Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

My question relates to preference / preconceived notions that NZ employers have before shortlisting a job seeker for the position of Business Analyst,

I have total 2 years of work experience as an IT Business Analyst,
which also includes onsite work experience for client IAEA(International Atomic Energy Agency) at Vienna as my work location.

In addition to the above, I have done my Computer Engineering & have also completed my Masters in Business Administration from India.

Any suggestions / queries are most welcome,

Note : I have joined this forum today (6th June 2015) and would like to hear from you :)
--
Regards,
Shiv

·
Super Moderator
4,943 Posts
Hi Everyone,

My question relates to preference / preconceived notions that NZ employers have before shortlisting a job seeker for the position of Business Analyst,

I have total 2 years of work experience as an IT Business Analyst,
which also includes onsite work experience for client IAEA(International Atomic Energy Agency) at Vienna as my work location.

In addition to the above, I have done my Computer Engineering & have also completed my Masters in Business Administration from India.

Any suggestions / queries are most welcome,

Note : I have joined this forum today (6th June 2015) and would like to hear from you :)
--
Regards,
Shiv
No.
NZ employers will always prefer a person to have NZ experience. It's when the employers are unable to find people with NZ experience do they then look overseas or consider an applicant from overseas.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts