Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone...please clarify once more,

I meet the financial requirements which included the London weight or the HCA allowances. My P60 does not include these incomes. I also started the job in August last year so of course the P60 for this year will have lower income which is below the financial requirements. I was told I don't need my P60 as I meet the financial requirements, however I also read on another thread of a spouse visa being refused because they did not submit their P60. My question is:

1) should I include my P60 even though it does not include my London weighing/HCA income? Am scared the ECO will be picky and refuse the visa because my P60 shows less than the minimum income requirement. Do you think I should include the P60 and explain why the P60 is showing that amount?

2) shall I NOT include my P60 as I meet the financial requirements with my 6 months pay slips, my 6 months bank statement and my employment contract, again am afraid the visa will get refused because I did not submit my P60, even though that shouldn't be the only grounds they are refusing.

So confused 馃し*鈾, hope someone experienced can help.
Thanks

Registered
I would guess p60 is not that important because it's issued every April and if your applying before the previous year p60 would be out of date in essence. They will use your bank statements and wage slips as evidence of financial threshold not your p60 alone.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would guess p60 is not that important because it's issued every April and if your applying before the previous year p60 would be out of date in essence. They will use your bank statements and wage slips as evidence of financial threshold not your p60 alone.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Aah right you see! Thank you for replying and clarifying that. So I think I will not include it then right?

Registered
The P60 isn't used to directly correlate your earnings with the amount stated on your employment letter/payslips; it's really just useful to add weight to your claim to be legitimately employed. If you do include it (and it's not required, really), don't worry if the pay amounts don't match up perfectly.

Reactions: Amd1

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The P60 isn't used to directly correlate your earnings with the amount stated on your employment letter/payslips; it's really just useful to add weight to your claim to be legitimately employed. If you do include it (and it's not required, really), don't worry if the pay amounts don't match up perfectly.

Niiiicccceeee! Thanks a lot for your reply, am all cleared! Take care

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.