Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I have read in border.gov.au/Trav/Citi/pathways-processes/Application-fees-forms-and-appeals/Guidelines-on-attaching-documents[/url] that we need to scan the original documents in color (if original is in color). But i have taken the photocopies of original documents and attested them.

Will the attested photocopies will be enough or do we really need the color scanned documents?

Thanks,
Pratap

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry, I forgot to mention the visa type. I have got an invitation through skill select for visa sub class 189 independent.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Hello,
I have read in border.gov.au/Trav/Citi/pathways-processes/Application-fees-forms-and-appeals/Guidelines-on-attaching-documents[/url] that we need to scan the original documents in color (if original is in color). But i have taken the photocopies of original documents and attested them.

Will the attested photocopies will be enough or do we really need the color scanned documents?

Thanks,
Pratap
Get the colour copies attested and keep it with you in case if the CO asks to send them again , as u have already uploaded docs.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi,
Thanks for your reply. I have not uploaded documents yet. I have just kept the documents ready. And these documents are photocopies (black and white, not colored) of original. After browsing on border.gov.au i can say that we need color scanned copies of originals. But my doubt here is do i need the certified copies (that is with attestation) or just a normal color scanned documents will do? Please help me with this question.

Thanks,
Pratap

·
Registered
160 Posts
Hi,
Thanks for your reply. I have not uploaded documents yet. I have just kept the documents ready. And these documents are photocopies (black and white, not colored) of original. After browsing on border.gov.au i can say that we need color scanned copies of originals. But my doubt here is do i need the certified copies (that is with attestation) or just a normal color scanned documents will do? Please help me with this question.

Thanks,
Pratap
normal color scanned documents will do. No certification required.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Hello,

Thanks,
Pratap

Scanned colour copies should be fine. Don't stress.

Just read the DPI requirements and the size of the file should not exceed 5 mb!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts