Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I am a graduate in Commerce and I also am an MBA. I am a business analyst by profession and have 10 years of experience as ICT BA. I have a positive assessment from ACS. It has listed out my recognised BA experience for 8.5 yrs. here is what the assessment says:

"For the purpose of your application you have satisfied the requirements of the ACS as stated in the PIM 3 policy manual for Group B.
Your skilled employment experience has been calculated as follows on the basis of full time employment of at least 35hrs per week:"

Since my qualification is unrelated to my profession, they have given no opinion on the former. Will diac give me points for qualification or will I have to get it assessed by Vetassess? Or should I take a chance and just apply?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi,
I am a graduate in Commerce and I also am an MBA. I am a business analyst by profession and have 10 years of experience as ICT BA. I have a positive assessment from ACS. It has listed out my recognised BA experience for 8.5 yrs. here is what the assessment says:

"For the purpose of your application you have satisfied the requirements of the ACS as stated in the PIM 3 policy manual for Group B.
Your skilled employment experience has been calculated as follows on the basis of full time employment of at least 35hrs per week:"

Since my qualification is unrelated to my profession, they have given no opinion on the former. Will diac give me points for qualification or will I have to get it assessed by Vetassess? Or should I take a chance and just apply?
it says you have satisfied the requirements,i'd just apply.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.