Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I had my skills assessment with Vetassess a few weeks ago. After I made the payment, they sent me a confirmation email along with the receipt/Tax invoice. In the email there was a "Receipt Number" in it. Let's say this number was 645383521. After a few weeks, my skills assessment certificate was issued and it contained a number on top left corner. Let's say this number was 22CN642356(gb).

After receiving my skills assessment I filled out my EOI, there was a field asking for the Reference / Receipt number where I entered 645383521. This is because vetassess's receipt email explicitly mentioned in the email body "Receipt Number: 645383521".

Fast forward a month, now I am filling my 190 visa on immiAccount. On page 15/20 for Skills Assessment, this question reappeared Reference / Receipt number with 645383521 prefilled from the EOI. I gave more thought and attention to it, and it seems in the EOI I should have provided the number that came in the certificate 22CN642356(gb).

What do you guys think is the correct number that should be entered here 645383521 or 22CN642356(gb)?

In case its the latter, considering I have provided 645383521 in the EOI, what should be my course of action to have it corrected?

Thanks in advance for the help and guidance.

Rectangle Font Parallel Pattern Number

@NB
@RDStranger
@fugitive_4u

Your suggestion is highly appreciated!

·
Registered
737 Posts
Hi,

I had my skills assessment with Vetassess a few weeks ago. After I made the payment, they sent me a confirmation email along with the receipt/Tax invoice. In the email there was a "Receipt Number" in it. Let's say this number was 645383521. After a few weeks, my skills assessment certificate was issued and it contained a number on top left corner. Let's say this number was 22CN642356(gb).

After receiving my skills assessment I filled out my EOI, there was a field asking for the Reference / Receipt number where I entered 645383521. This is because vetassess's receipt email explicitly mentioned in the email body "Receipt Number: 645383521".

Fast forward a month, now I am filling my 190 visa on immiAccount. On page 15/20 for Skills Assessment, this question reappeared Reference / Receipt number with 645383521 prefilled from the EOI. I gave more thought and attention to it, and it seems in the EOI I should have provided the number that came in the certificate 22CN642356(gb).

What do you guys think is the correct number that should be entered here 645383521 or 22CN642356(gb)?

In case its the latter, considering I have provided 645383521 in the EOI, what should be my course of action to have it corrected?

Thanks in advance for the help and guidance.

View attachment 102637

@NB
@RDStranger
@fugitive_4u

Your suggestion is highly appreciated!

22CN642356(gb) is the right answer. EOI is not the application so information can be corrected at the time of actual application submission (which you are doing now) - ofcourse as long as no changes to your point score which is not the case with you.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
22CN642356(gb) is the right answer. EOI is not the application so information can be corrected at the time of actual application submission (which you are doing now) - ofcourse as long as no changes to your point score which is not the case with you.
Thanks @RDStranger for the note. I’ll put the certificate number in the application now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts