Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all thx in advance :)hope somebody ll be able to help me with some details
i am an Egyptian citizen living and working in Poland as an English teacher since 2009, this year i got married to a polish girl we r actually thinking to change the country of living and really would like to know a bit about the lifestyle, work, salaries and legal situation i mean do i need a visa to travel to NZ or i need something like EEA family permit ? and if i obtained such documents is it easy to get a job there? am currently holding EU residence card till may 2015?
ur help is highly appreciated.
cheers:)

·
Registered
88 Posts
hi all thx in advance :)hope somebody ll be able to help me with some details
i am an Egyptian citizen living and working in Poland as an English teacher since 2009, this year i got married to a polish girl we r actually thinking to change the country of living and really would like to know a bit about the lifestyle, work, salaries and legal situation i mean do i need a visa to travel to NZ or i need something like EEA family permit ? and if i obtained such documents is it easy to get a job there? am currently holding EU residence card till may 2015?
ur help is highly appreciated.
cheers:)
Hi Amiryoussef,

Welcome you, can you please let me know for exact, Are you looking for long term settlement (Permanent Residency) or temporary in NZ?.

·
Registered
88 Posts
As per my understanding and the NZ visa guide line, you will require visa to work/settling NZ unless you are :
a New Zealand citizen or you hold a New Zealand residence class visa, or
an Australian citizen, or the holder of a current Australian permanent residence visa.

Please give specific information for more clarity. I hope other fellow expact may clarify more.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts