Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi
im applying for flr m soon but my circumstances changed compare to my first spouse visa application ,so im just worried if i meet the financial requirement this time or no ?
my wife my sponsor she on dla and esa i know that we are exempted and we only need the adequate maintenance.
my sponsor gets 650 pnd a month from living allawance ( esa and Dla)
i get 1065 pnd a month net after tax
i pay the rent wich is 660 pnd a month and we dont pay council tax because my wife is
disable and we dont have kids.
1 . can my income be counted for the financial requirement and do we meet the requirments this way ?

thank you evreyone for your time and your help and support

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
Yes, your income counts (gross, before tax). As you only need £114.85 week after rent and no council tax, you should comfortably meet the adequate maintenance requirement.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi
thank you for your previous repley
as evidance to proof my income do i need to proof 12 monthes bank statments witch 12 monthes matching pay slips or just 6 monthes ?
and for what about my wife my sponsor because she is on dla and esa does she need 12 monthes bank statments showing the payments of esa and dla or just 6 monthes bank statments.
thank you again

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hi every one

i just want to check if i meet the financial requirments by adequte maintance as my circumstances can be changed again . i know that we need only 115 pnd a week after rent and council tax but i just wanted to doubel check some think else pls .
my wife my sponsor gets 660 pnd betwenn esa and dla a month .
i get about 1000 pnd before tax .
the rent and council tax together 1120 pnd .
i know that i meet the requirments this way . correct me if im wrong pls .
but the problem is my wife is paying loan wich is 200 pnd a month . so do i have to count the loan when im counting if im meeting the requirments or will the eco count that .from what i know is all we need 115 pnd after rent and council tax so i dont know if the loan payment will be counted or no pls

thank you evrey one for your time and your help

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thank u very much joppa for the good news
so its fine i dont have to worry about the loan then, cause if they take it in considiration then i wont meet the requirments that why i was very worried. but now its all clear thank you

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hi evrey one
my wife is disabled and i know we are exempt from the income requirement because she is on dla and esa . but she may be getting Housing Benefit in the future so i just wanted to ask pls if the Housing Benefit can be counted towards the income ? and how long she have to be on it before the date of the application ? and is it any problem for me if my sponsor getting housing benefits ?
thank you for your time

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
non salaried income flr M

hi evrey one
. my wife my sponsor is on pip and esa i know that we are exempet from the financial requirments .
I been in the same job for about 17 monthes but its non salaried income as my wages is diffrent from month to month i normaly get about 1100 pnd before tax . my sponsor get a total of 660 a month frm ( ESA and DLA)
rent and council tax 1100 pnd a month and no children
1 . which category we have to use pls ?
2. how many wage slips and bank statments i have to show for non salaried income if u been in same job for about17months but you earn under 18 . 600?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thank you joppa
i had a look at FM 1.7 a and from wat i understood im category A and my sponsor E ?
can anyone correct me if im wrong pls? sorry to be pain its just confusing
thank u evrey one

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
premium service flr m

hi
i have question regarding the payment of the premium sevice fee and the application and the ihs surcharge payment , im planing to use premium service.
1. do i have to pay the premium service fee and application fee all together then in the in end ihs surcharge payment separate?
or is it 3 separate payment? or just 1 payment for the hole think ?
thank you for your time
:)

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
There are no categories under adequate maintenance. You simply add respective income as applicant and sponsor.
Just one payment covering visa fee + premium service centre fee + application fee. Plus you pay separately your IHS of £500.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hi joppa i know i asked u this before but today i got my first council tax bill and its was 150 pnd, i just want to check if i meet the financial requirments by adequte maintance as my circumstances changed again . i know that we need only 114.85 pnd a week after rent and council tax but i just wanted to doubel check some think else pls wich is the loan repayment of my wife if the eco deduct that from the income then i wont meet the requirment.
my wife my sponsor gets total of 660 a month( DLA and ESA) .
i get about 1000 pnd net after tax .
the rent and council tax together 1150 pnd .
loan repayment 200 pnd a month.
my problem is loan repayment wich is 200 pnd a month . will the eco count that ?from what i know is all we need 114.85 pnd after rent and council tax so i just need to make sure that the loan repayment in not counted but if its then my application will be refused for sure

pls joppa this worrying so much i was even thinking about moving out to another flat and loose my deposit wich is 1500 pnd

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i was reading throu IDI_Adequate_Maintenance_and_Accommodation_Appendix_FM_Annex_1_7A
Personal debt, including loans and credit card debt, should not be taken into account in this assessment. Only the weekly housing costs are deducted from the weekly net income.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yes, your income counts (gross, before tax). As you only need £114.85 week after rent and no council tax, you should comfortably meet the adequate maintenance requirement.
hi
do i need to include the 17.45 pnd family permuim even if i dont have kids ?

thanks

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
avrege net monthly income

#1 Adequate maintenance. See FM1.7a.
#2 6-month payslips and bank statement.
hi im trying to calculate my net monthly income ,we are applying for flr m meeting the requirment by Adequate maintenance but the think is my income variable evrey month.
for example if my last 6 monthes wages net after tax deduction :
900 pnd / 1200 pnd/1000 pnd/ 1100pnd /1100pnd/ 1200pnd
1- will the eco take my lowest wage as my net monthly income ?
2- or count the avrege ? if count the avrege do i have to count the total of the net 6 monthes then divided by 6 to get my net monthly income ?

thanks

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.