Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All I am new here. I am applying for EOI as an electrical engineer. I am currently working as an electrical engineer and I want to move to Australia. but I don't want to work there in this career.

Is it possible to apply for other jobs if I got granted the Visa? I want to work in fitness industry ,as this is my passion.

Reactions: mike129

·
Registered
301 Posts
Hello All I am new here. I am applying for EOI as an electrical engineer. I am currently working as an electrical engineer and I want to move to Australia. but I don't want to work there in this career.

Is it possible to apply for other jobs if I got granted the Visa? I want to work in fitness industry ,as this is my passion.
You can work in any industry that you like, you are not forced to continue on the job you assessed when applying for a visa :) Good luck!

·
Registered
1,949 Posts

hi friend,

you can work even as a chef or a labour or a restaurant manager or a teacher or a fitness instructor. Fowllowing the grant of visa, DIAC has no rights to ask you to work in the nominated position wo which your received visa.

DIAC will not follow you after your advent in australia. So, you may work as you wish on any roles.

All the best,
Sathiya

·
Registered
41 Posts

You can work there in any field, stay unemployed or study... It's all your wish... :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts