Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all, Sorry if this question has been answered but on my search through this forum I could not find the answer.
I am a 36 year old male with a good lady partner. We have a 5 month old son. I also have a 9 year old girl from a previous relationship. I am a supervisor in a warehouse and have been for three years. I have previously been a General manager in the restaurant trade although for only 6 months. My partner has received teaching qualifications in her native country Poland. Her experience is two years teaching in Poland and unskilled work in UK for 5 years.
I have an uncle and two aunties that are citizens of Australia (NSW). Also my Grandmother and Granfather were citizens in NSW but have since passed away.
I am looking to relocate in about 2/3 years to NSW.
Does anyone have any idea if my application would be looked into, and maybe provide some advice on where to look next????
Sorry if this is a repeat thread but I suppose everyones circumstances are different.
Kris

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
Hi Kris,

Welcome to the forum.

Have you checked out the family sponsored visa? Skilled – Sponsored (Migrant) Visa (Subclass 176) And also if your skills are on the SOL? You would have to have done your nominated skill for at least 12 months inclusive prior to submission of your main application.

With regard to your oldest daughter, if you were to emigrate here you would need your ex-partners permission (if your daughter is to come with you).

In the "please read: helpful websites......." sticky at the top of the forum page is a link to DIAC where you will be able to work out which visa would suit you. Also have a look at the "Thinking of Emigrating?" sticky too.

Dolly

1 - 2 of 2 Posts